Where is Town Hall?
• 129 Nancy Crawford Blvd
What are some important Oak Creek phone numbers to know?
• Fire Department – (970) 736-8104
• Historical Society/Museum – (970) 736-8245
• Police Department – (970) 736-8355
• Post Office – (970) 736-2494
• Public Library – (970) 736-8371
• Town Hall – (970) 736-2422
What about pet licensing, fishing/hunting licenses, and renting traps for feral animals?
• For pet licenses, please go to Town Hall during regular business hours (which are generally Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
• Fishing and hunting licenses are obtained through vendors that process Colorado state hunting and fishing licenses. Spiro’s Trading Post at 107 West Main St. is one of them. Visit the Colorado Parks and Wildlife site for additional information.
• Ask about animal traps at Town Hall or call (970) 736-2422.
Do you have a local business or service directory?
• We sure do. Click here for our Business Directory.
• And click here for our Community Service Directory.
Just out of curiosity, where is your cemetery?
• The cemetery is just up the hill west of Highway 131. Heading north, you make the last right before the road that goes to SoRoCo High School (you can see it from Highway 131). Heading south, you make the first left just after passing the road up to the High School.